“Image is everything!”… and for better or worse – first impressions count; therefore, you can’t afford to have negative feedback.
That’s why the main goals of our Reputation Management program are:
- Push negative press down to 3rd page and beyond on Google and the other search engines and review sites to clean up
- Rebuild your online reputation
- Be proactive with a plan to prevent any future negativity
- A stronger brand with more positive content about your business
- Positive feedback and reviews at the top of the search engines
- Push back negative content so prospects can’t easily find it
- Creating Positive Pages to rank above the unwanted indexed pages
- Press Releases/Articles
- Social Networking
- Requesting the removal of pages from webmasters
- Google Alerts – google.com/alerts
- Yahoo Alerts – alerts.yahoo.com
- RSS feed subscriptions to Search Engine Results such as Technorati, Feedster, Yahoo & Google News, BlogPulse.
- Social Media Tags such as: tagbulb.com, keotag.com